Your Professional Network
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is a community of more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals worldwide, from recent college graduates to leaders of the world’s largest multinational firms. PRSA connects you to its members who represent nearly every practice area, from sports and entertainment to government and investor relations, in corporations, nonprofits and agencies. Wherever you want to go, we're there — and we can help you get there too.
As a PRSSA member, your PRSA benefits include:
- PRSA Member Directory. If you are looking for a mentor, to set up informational interviews or to arrange a speaker for your Chapter, log in to MyPRSA to search the directory of PRSA’s 21,000 public relations professionals in every field.
- MyPRSA. By setting up a MyPRSA account, you gain access to a variety of benefits, including free articles and case studies, networking tools and the PRSA Member Directory. Log in now.
- PRSA Associate Membership. As a PRSSA member, you may join PRSA National for just $60 a year as an Associate Member — a nearly $200 discount.
- PR Case Studies. As winners of Silver and Bronze Anvil awards, these public relations case studies detail the best work in the public relations field today. Use them to help you with your homework, prepare for a case study competition or simply enhance your education.
- Webinars. Get discounted access to PRSA Webinars, which offer numerous public relations and communications training courses and can be a great source of programming for your Chapter meetings.
- News and Intelligence. Visit PRSA news and intelligence to access articles and case studies, Public Relations Tactics and The Public Relations Strategist, and PRSA Blogs and podcasts.
- PRSA Sponsor Chapters. Every PRSSA Chapter has a special connection to a PRSA sponsor Chapter. The professionals at these Chapters can be your mentors, speakers and advisers.